Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Clovers and Gems!

Every week new items come to Jam Mart Clothing on Play Wild. That would be every Tuesday for me. It's almost March which means St Patrick's Day is coming. We're getting  St Patrick's Day themed items already! 


I spent an hour getting gems to make my clover bunny! I'll name this bunny Charm c: Charm is also wearing a Clover Backpack.



Lucky Charm Bracelet


This one's my favorite out of the 3! It comes in 2 colors. 


Clover Backpack

It comes in 6 colors. It's pretty cool!


Clover Bowtie

It comes in 2 colors! White and Green and the one Charm is wearing!
 These are all really cool. I can't wait to see all the other items that come. I'm going to need a lot more gems!

Speaking of gems, if you're a member on Animal Jam you'll get a daily member reward. 300 gems! Getting gems takes forever for me so yay! 


Lastly the Amethyst Birthstone is leave stores soon! Buy it while you can!


Thanks for reading! Which of the new items is your favorite? See you guys in the next post!

~Stay Fluffy

No comments:

Post a Comment