Thursday, March 24, 2016

Lucky Party and Glitched Items!

(This is a late post sorry ;n;)

Animal Jam - Play Wild gave us an update for Lucky Day! Vol. 014.


The Lucky Party is now here and it's pretty neat! I really like all the items they have there c:


The Pot O' Gold is my favorite den item there. It's sparkly and colorful! I also added on to Charm's outfit! Now she has Clover Glasses and a Lucky Clover Top Hat ^w^ 



To see the items at the party check the Items Archive List!

I guess these Lucky Charm Bracelets really are lucky because they're glitched! When the Lucky Party came they were removed from Jam Mart Clothing and put there instead. They came in 6 colors there and these 2 colors were removed o: 



These are the ones at the Lucky Party!

And guess what?! That's not the only item that was glitched! Clover Backpacks too!!


 These are the original. If you have any of these congrats you got a glitched item woo! I thought I didn't have one cause I only had dark green but dark green is glitched too! The charm on the it is light green and the fixed on is gold.

Here are the changed ones

That's all for this post! Thanks for reading!!

~Stay Fluffy

No comments:

Post a Comment